The IEEE definition of software engineering is “The application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the development, operation, and maintenance of software”.
Software engineering uses the methodology and best practices to develop quality software and deals with all aspects of software development processes.
About Software Engineering Tutorial
This tutorial is for anyone willing to learn software engineering principles. There is absolutely no prerequisite to learn from the tutorial. You can learn at your own pace. Each section has one or more article which you can start reading.
- Waterfall Model – The Big Picture
- Spiral Model – The Big Picture
- Prototype Model – The Big Picture
- Concurrent Model – The Big Picture
- Incremental Model – The Big Picture
- Rapid Development Model – The Big Picture
Agile Development Models