Python is a interpreted, high level programming language created by Guido van Rossum and released in year 1991. Python is known for using white-space significantly and also, support a lot of programming paradigms such as
- Procedural programming
- Functional programming
- Object-oriented programming
The current version of python programming language is known as Python 3.x which is completely different from its predecessor Python 2.x. If you learned python 2.x then you may have to relearn everything because there is little backward compatibility from Python 3.x to Python 2.x.
This tutorial aim to teach you python with respect to different programming paradigms.
There is not mathematical or programming experience required to learn from this tutorial. However, if you are interested in learning math and other computer science topics. Learn from our other tutorials. To learn from this tutorial, you need following
Python Software – You need to download the latest python software from python.org website and install it on your computer.
Anaconda Python – Anaconda is an open-source python distribution that not only provide you with python software, but also, give you opportunity to organize your python projects and learn data science and machine learning.
Text Editor – Some programmers like to write their code in text editors and later run it separately. Python allows you to create your own file and save it using Python software or Anaconda Jupiter . But that does not stops from write your code in Windows Notepad, Notepad++ or Sublime Text. The choice is yours.
Here is the list of python topics. Learn from top to bottom order.
- Python Arithmetic Operators
- Logical Operators
- Python If Statement
- Python If Then Else
- Python If Then Elif Else
- Python Nested If Statements
- Python Conditions And Operators
- Python For Loop
- Python For-Each Loop
- Python While Loop
- Python Nested Loop
- Python Continue, Break, Pass Keyword
Python Functions Related
- Python Functions
- Python Built-in Methods
- Python Function With No Parameters, No Return
- Python Function No Parameter, With Return
- Python Function With Parameters, No Return
- Python Function With Parameters, With Return
- Python Functions Common Errors
- Python Function Return None Type
- Python Keyword Parameters
Python String Related
Python Exception Handling
- Error Handling Overview
- Python Except Block
- Python Try Block
- Python Exception Handing With Else
- Python Exception Handling With Finally
- Pyyhon Nested Try-Catch