- Notepad – to write programs you need a text editor and browser can interpret the scripts easily. Download a new editor like Bracket, Sublime Text, Notepad++ or use builtin text editors – Notepad or TextEdit in Mac.
- Exercise 01 – First Script.
- Exercise 02 – Output to HTML.
- Exercise 03 – Alert Boxes.
- Exercise 05 – Variable Declarations.
- Exercise 06 – Conditional Statements.
- Exercise 07 – Switch-Case Statements.
- Exercise 08 – Alerts,Confirm & Prompt.
- Exercise 09 – For Loop.
- Exercise 10 – While Loop.
Note: We earn a small commission for every purchase you make.